Pinhead isn't real.
Jason Voorhees isn't real.
Zombies aren't real.
But a black guy, a professed member of the Bloods gang, who put on a Michael Myers mask and then murdered a white deliveryman is reality. [The killing that linked a Halloween mask, a Chinese food order and a frozen gun, Indy Star, 11-9-15]:
And for 2015 (January 1 - November 8), these important facts have been reported the Indianapolis Public Safety:
- 125 homicides in Indianapolis
- 36 of the incidents have a black victim/black suspect
- 4 of the incidents have a black victim/white suspect
- 55 of the incidents have a black victim/no suspect (thanks no snitching!!)
- 14 of the incidents have a white victim/black suspect
- 17 of the incidents have a white victim/white suspect
- 4 of the incidents have a white victim/no suspect
So of the 125 homicides, four of the homicides had a white suspect/black victim, while 14 had a white victim/black suspect.
Pretty big story, considering the city of Indianapolis is a majority white city.
But like the horror story ending to Mark Miller's life, it's just not one many people want to explore.